The stacker crane is the most important lifting and transportation equipment in the three-dimensional warehouse and is the symbol that represents the characteristics of the three-dimensional warehouse. The main function is to run back and forth in the passage of the three-dimensional warehouse, store the goods at the entrance of the lane into the cargo compartment of the shelf, or take out the goods in the cargo compartment and transport them to the entrance of the lane.
The stacker crane has the following characteristics
1. High operating efficiency
The stacker is a special equipment for three-dimensional warehouses. It has high handling speed and cargo access speed, and can complete the warehouse entry and exit operations in a short time. The maximum operating speed of the stacker can reach 500m/min.
2. Improve warehouse utilization
The stacker itself is small in size and can operate in narrow lanes. It is also suitable for high-rise shelf operations, which can improve the utilization rate of the warehouse.
3. High degree of automation
The stacker can be controlled remotely, and the operation process does not require manual intervention. It has a high degree of automation and is easy to manage.
4. Good stability
The stacker crane has high reliability and good stability during operation.
Safety measures for stacker cranes
1. Loose rope and broken rope protection device
When the stacker crane’s lifting wire rope becomes loose or broken, the power supply to the lifting motor is automatically cut off, and the cargo platform brake is stuck on the column to prevent the cargo platform from falling.
2. The stacker has an overload protection device that automatically cuts off the power supply to the lifting motor when the load exceeds 10% of the rated lifting capacity.
3. The stacker is equipped with a lifting limit limit switch and a mechanical buffer dual protection device. When the cargo platform exceeds the normal lifting stroke and reaches the upper and lower limit positions, the switch is triggered to automatically cut off the power to the lifting motor and the cargo platform will stop running. In addition, buffer blocks with good impact resistance are added beyond the upper and lower limit positions to force the cargo platform to stop running.
4. The stacker is equipped with dual protection devices of operating limit switch and mechanical buffer block. When the stacker exceeds the normal operating stroke and reaches the left and right extreme positions, the switch is triggered to automatically cut off the power supply to the operating motor, and the stacker will stop running. In addition, buffer blocks with good impact resistance are added beyond the left and right extreme positions to force the stacker to stop running. The force acting on the buffer block is calculated based on the conditions of the stacker crane being fully loaded and traveling at high speed.
5. The stacker is equipped with a manual emergency stop button, which can cut off the total power supply of the stacker in an emergency.
6. Electrical interlock protection of piler.
7. Multi-site operated pilers are interlocked to ensure that the piler can only be operated from one location at a time.
8. Each control mode should be interlocked to ensure that at a certain time, only manual, semi-automatic, automatic, computer online control is allowed to choose a control mode.
9. When the fork is not in the middle position (not in the correct position when the fork is collected) or the fork is in action, the stacker walking and high-speed lifting will be locked; The fork will be locked when the stacker is walking, lifting at high speed or when the stacker fails.
10. The control circuit should also have the following general interlocking and protection: loss of voltage protection, operating switch zero protection, motor positive and reverse interlocking, interlocking at different speed levels, short circuit and overload protection.
11. The stacker is equipped with a sound alarm device, and the sound signal should be issued before the operation mechanism is started.
12.The stacker has fault alarm and self-diagnosis function.
13. All the entrance/door of the roadway will automatically cut off the power supply in case of emergency power failure of the stacker.
14. The loading platform is equipped with cargo size and collapse detection to avoid accidents caused by cargo exceeding the stacker.
15. The loading platform is equipped with the empty and real detection of the cargo space to confirm whether there is goods in the cargo space and avoid repeated warehousing. When the cargo space is found, the delivery will be stopped and the alarm will be reported.
16. The fork is equipped with limit switch and mechanical limit stop. The fork is provided with the first fork and the second fork in the center detection to prevent the fork from misacting when the stacker is walking and lifting. At the same time, a limit switch and a mechanical limit stop are provided at the end of the fork operation to ensure the safety of the piler running in the rail roadway.
17. The fork is equipped with a torque limiter. When the fork reaches an obstacle during the protruding process, when the resistance reaches the specified value, the fork torque limiter slips and the fork stops stretching.
18. A rail cleaner is arranged in front of the stacker walking wheel.
19. The safety factor of the hoisting wire rope selected by the stacker is greater than 6.
20. Safety protection devices are installed in a position that is easy to check and maintain.